- Dolphin aims to succeed in the competitive arena by being innovative, quality-driven, reliable and fair.
- This means observing both company-specific and statutory regulations.
The Corporate Compliance Department forms the basis for this.
- It draws attention to a number of standards that are of particular significance in practice.
- Dolphin respects applicable law, including international law, and requires its employees to do likewise.
- Dolphin respects clients compliance criteria, fully co-operated with their requirements or 3rd party audits with transparency.
- Dolphin always aims to implement the relevant international standards in Quality in order to keep its clients’ trust and sustainable partnership, Dolphin is ISO 9001:2008 certified since 2006, OHSAS 18001:2007 certified since 2010.
- In social compliance field, Dolphin is WRAP certified and we are also a member in SEDEX (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange) network to insure transparency with vendors and clients (performing SMETA audit annually).
- In security field, Dolphin is C_TPAT (GSV) certified.
- In sustainability direction we have a promising vision to turn some of our production departments to be green production areas to perform our role in saving environment and confirm for that we annually complete both of Higg Index’s platform modules of environmental and social labor.
- Dolphin aims to raise its employees awareness and establishing a trustable, sustainable relationship through several types of internal awareness tools such as health and safety posters, PPE’s signs, MSDSs, internal sound system, suggestion and complains boxes.
- In order to achieve effective results, Dolphin co-operated with international training specialist to deliver needed training to its employee such as International Labor Organization (ILO).
- Environment compliance is a must in today’s industry, that’s why Dolphin controls its emission, waste water, other waste to be in compliance with local and national standard.
- Dolphin takes needed actions to insure environmental measures in work places such as temperature, pressure, noise is compatible with applicable laws and industry standards.
- Dolphin established water treatment facility in order to treat waste water from laundry and achieve the best compatible method with the local and international laws.